addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Message Board › Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Meetup #6

Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Meetup #6

Dan R.
danperegrine
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users!

This is just a quick reminder for everyone who hasn't RSVP'd yea or nay yet for our next Meetup that we will be holding it next Wednesday (July 3rd) at The BeerHive (2117 Penn Avenue in the Strip District) - come if you can (RSVP not necessary, but appreciated so we know how many to expect when we're talking with the venue).

I thought I'd share this talk by at Andreas M. Antonopoulos the Bitcoin 2013 Conference on "Neutrality and the Other Six Billion", about the paths that Bitcoin can (and may need to) take in the near future to reach the people who have the greatest need for it.

Have a great week, and I hope to see you next Wednesday!

­Link to the BPU Meetup #6 Page (for RSVPs and discussion)

Veris in numeris,
~ Bitcoin Dan (the Younger)

Link to the BPU Meetup #6 Page (for RSVPs and discussion)