addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Trudy
TrudyGirl1
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Everyone,  A couple of things:
I will be in Memphis on October 27 and have decided to make this Sunday a freebie for everyone.  Enjoy.
Second, Gaspcon is the weekend of November 10th.  It's a 3 day gaming insanity in which I plan to partake, so I won't be there on that Sunday either...hence another freebie.  I don't want to officially cancel games on that day, but many of our members will be at "The Con".  You can join us there if you'd like.  Here is the link.  http://www.meetup.com/Steel-City-Gamers/events/143266672/­
Trudy