addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh PHP Developers Group Message Board › _1gnlx:php_project

_1gnlx:php_project

A former member
Post #: 1
hello,

i am a new member. my company, ds zodiac oy_inc, is headquartered in pittsburgh. we have gone to considerable trouble and expense to obtain international patents and trademarks for a base_36 timekeeping technology called cfilorux. we are in the mid-game stages of developing a picture sharing service which utilizes the cfillorux technology to affix cfilorux time and geolocation information. a relational database, for which we have a baseline functional implementation, allows the user to constuct image portfolios based upon proximity searches in both time and space.

having had ios and android platform specific apps developed, i have come to the conclusion that the core mechanisms and interfaces should be written to work more or less universally directly through the browser. platform specific apps can be added as necessary.

we are currently seeking a php development firm to assist in taking this technology to market. cfilorux_timestamp is, in my opinion, pretty cool, and it just might be lot of fun for a lot of people around the world. we reasonlably expect this working relationship to be both long and lucrative.

best contact method is email:jones.john.david@dszodiac.net

respectfully,

john david jones

A former member
Post #: 2
hello,

i forgot to mention that you can see a working cfilorux clock at www.cfilorux.net. this is essentially a place holder, but it demonstrates some of the core mechanisms and algorithms. we contracted with another firm to have a market ready version. you can see this at www.cfilorux.net/index._1gnlw.php. this page is probably 78% finished on the conceptual level, but needs some work: movement algorithm is not properly implemented, and the geolocation does not work in all browsers. that said, there is considerable work to be done.

we are entering the branding phase of the question and will require competent assistance in finishing the build and taking cfilorux timestamp to market. any help you could give in pointing me to the right people would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

john david jones