Mardi Gras Charity Bar Crawl (Shadyside)
Pub Crawl International - Pittsburgh
Saturday February 22nd, 2014
We are doing an early MARDI GRAS! DRESS UP FOR THIS CRAWL! Wear a Wild Costume! BYO Beads! Wear a mask! (see below for rules and details!)
6:30-7:20pm Le Mardi Gras!- 731 Copeland Street Pittsburgh, PA 15232 First Bar! GET NAMETAGS HERE!
7:20pm to 8:00pm StackD- 728 Copeland across the Street, Upstairs $6 Yuengling Pitchers GET NAMETAGS HERE! EAT HERE!
8:00-8:40 Mario's on Walnut- GET NAMETAGS HERE! EAT HERE!
8:40pm to 9:10pm William Penn Tavern- Corner of William Penn and Walnut- Get Nametags Here! They will be opening the Back WINTER BAR FOR US! $2.50 Coors Lite, 7.50 Bud light pitchers
9:10-9:40pm Steel Cactus Cantina- 5505 Walnut Street
9:45-10:20 StackD 2 (the old Shadyside Saloon)- $6 Yuengling Pitchers
10:20-11pm 5801 Elsworth Bar aka Infinity symbol- $4.50 Hurricaines (very awesome, very dangerous)
Official End of the Crawl- 3 Bars go where ya want ;-)
11pm to Close. FYI: None of these places know we are showing up have fun with that...
Shadyside Hideaway Bar- 288 S Highland Ave, A hidden secret take a look!
Mad Mex- 220 S Highland Ave- Great Late night food, always a lil bit packed.
Buffalo Blues Bar- 216 S Highland Ave, Good food, $7 Apple and Lemon Drop Martini's!
Special Note: This is a charity crawl benefiting my Charity Stair Climbing Team Uphill All the Way! for the American Lung Association. There is no set fee, just asking for donations! Show up and get nametags at the first 3 Bars! Bring your own Beads and Masks! Have Fun! Be inventive dress up!
Prize to the one who has the best Costume\Mask\Beads!
RULE Number ONE: No Whining!!!
2. Our Dues have tripled it now costs NO MONEY!!! to go on crawls. Our Old dues= 0 $ so 0 x 3 = 0$ Remember we are doing this for the hell of it!!! Yes, this is a charity crawl so yes asking for donations, spare a couple of bucks. All going to American Lung Association through the Uphill All the Way Stair Climbing Team! (we've raised 18K over last 7 years!)
3. It is good to tip; it is not so good to assume you know the best place to put the bills.
4. If you ignore the whistle and show up late to the next bar or without a nametag, you may not get the special and you may have to pay the cover to get in. You can get nametags at the first 3 bars. And our bar-crawl tradition is not to put your real name on the nametag.
5. You are responsible for your behavior. If you get drunk, it is your own fault, not our fault and not the bar's. Take a cab home.(We recommend Classy Cab, I like going home in a Limo).
6. You are also responsible for the people you invite. If you know someone is a nasty or problem drunk, do not invite him..her. If you cause a problem, you will be asked to leave and so will the person who invited you. We have a good reputation. You will not spoil it for the rest of us.
7. Be nice to the bartenders and staff. When they remember us fondly, we get better specials.
8. Respect the people with the whistles, trying to organize these crawls is like herding cats; so buy them a drink (a lil self promotion doesn't hurt).
9. Don't drink and drive! Taxi, the Pear designated driver service and Designated Drivers! Or get a Hotel via priceline or some other service cheap!
10. By participating in the crawl, you agree to all these rules (especially "no whining").
We have done crawls locally: Strip District, Southside, Mt Washington & Station Square, Oakmont, Oakland, North Shore, Bloomfield, Downtown Pittsburgh, A T subway Crawl, Polish Hill and Lawrenceville. Also we occasionally crawl elsewhere: Dublin Ireland, Cleveland Flats, Prague, Germany, Toronto Canada & Seven Springs Resort and a bunch of other places.
Facebook Event Web Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1445222462362442/