addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Family Emergency

Family Emergency

Mike
mikemelnyk
Group Organizer
Canonsburg, PA
Saludos a todos,

Sigh. There is a medical emergency in my family, so it's unlikely I'll make it tomorrow. You'll be in good hands with Ivan Cao-Berg, one of the groups organizers. Ivan set up the reservations with Salud owner, so all should go smoothly.

Sorry to miss you all this time, especially with so many new members. Next time, I hope.

Hasta pronto,

Mike