We'll be joined by Peter Dowds and Tom Brooks, the founders of Mopp (https://mopp.com/) (the home cleaning services portal), who managed to start the business and then exit it successfully within the space of just two years. Tom and Pete will share with the audience their experiences, knowledge and advice for others.
We'll follow our usual format, with the main discussion and debate focused on the panelists, but also with open questions from the audience in the second half. Please message us via meetup beforehand to let us know of any particular questions you'd like to put to the panel.
• 6.30pm: General networking;
• 7.00 to about 8pm: Formal(ish) panel discussion;
• Around 8pm to 8.30pm: More networking; and
• From 8.30pm: Head over to a pub for anyone who'd like to hang around longer.
• Peter Dowds (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-dowds/b/b59/b56), Co-Founder of Mopp.com
• Tom Brooks (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-brooks/26/33b/93b), Co-Founder of Mopp.com
This event is co-produced with Elance (http://bit.ly/1OuTyN5), the world's leading freelance business services platform, and FreeAgent (http://bit.ly/1EIdaJ6), award winning accounting software trusted by over 35,000 freelancers and small businesses.