Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Official Event Page: Click Here
• Free Photowalk for Pixean Premium Members
• Opportunity to Shoot Ancient Architecture
• Post Photowalk, A review session for 30 minutes.
Shooting for architectural buildings-classic or modern whatever it is, is very challenging. You should have good knowledge about the techniques and skills to shoot the classic and contemporary buildings. Otherwise you will keep on trying but you will end up clicking bad pictures. Some small tips will surely help you out to do architectural photography.
First of all you should be well aware of the building you are going to shoot. If you know about the location beforehand then it is easier for you to prepare the kit as per that requirement. In the case you don't have an idea about your location you should always be ready with your camera to click those perfect shots. Another thing you should be aware of is the weather condition of the location you are about to go for the shoot. This will help you to prevent your photographs from being ruined by the weather.
About Shaniwar Wada
In the narrow and busy lanes of Kasba Peth, stands the age old Wadas that still define the ancient Pune. Adjacent to Kasba Peth is the majestic Shaniwarwada palace fort. Shaniwar Wada is a true architectural masterpiece.
Shaniwar Wada was the stately mansion originally built in 1736 as the residence of the Peshwas. It is a seven storied mansion and served as a seat of political power during its time. It acclaimed tremendous importance and is the city’s main attraction till date.
The Shaniwar Wada was largely destroyed by mysterious fires in 1827 which continued to rise during the 19th century and led to the destruction of the entire palace leaving just the mirror hall intact. When visiting the palace, one can still get a view of the leftover plinths, the fortification walls with five gateways, and nine bastions that enclosed the whole complex.
The elaborate foundations of the original palace along with the nagarkhana showcasing the wooden pillars and lattice work add up to the beauty of the mansion. The sturdy doors were designed to be protected from the enemy.
Equipment & Gears:
• DSLR or even any point and shoot camera will be fine
• 35 or 50 mm prime lens (recommended)
• 18-55,[masked] mm lens or similar
• Tripod (optional)
• Rain or protective covers for yourself and accessories
Premium Member Benefits:
• Just RSVP to attend this event. No paid registration required.
• You can always request for a photowalk at a place of your choice.
• You can request for walk on any photography genre.
• Walkin to any photowalk organized by Pixean without any registration. However, just intimate the team about your presence.
*Want to see what offers do we have for you, visit our membership page.
How to Register:
You need to signup on http://pixean.in/ and go to event page to register. Link to event page is given on top.
*Please note this is paid event. Please check on event page to see more details.
For any queries, contact Amit at[masked] or whatsapp on 7872382702.