Welcome to a monthly dose of our favorite programming language, every third Monday at The TIDE (https://www.facebook.com/TheTIDECebu/)!
What's true for books is also true for code: You must read a lot, if you want to become good at writing. This time, we will look at some open-source projects. Feel free to walk through some project that you know as well.
• Murat: Will look at how requests (http://python-requests.org/) is structured, especially the public API part. (__all__ and other constructs and conventions)
• Zak: Will show Sanic (https://github.com/channelcat/sanic).
• We: Will eat Pizza.
Also … this is the opportunity for you to give back by participating. You can also learn how to present ideas and technical concepts to others. Let us know, if you want to present something, even if short, or do a workshop!
Examples of topics:
• Present a library you worked with.
• Demonstrate a new language feature, like async.
• Workshop on how to get started with Django
• Discuss the elegance of some particularly beautiful piece of Python code