We’re pleased to announce that due to popular demand, our newest recurring monthly event is #BattleRoyale Fridays! We’ll be hosting monthly #Fortnite Battle Royale solo tournaments on the last Friday of EVERY MONTH!
#fortnitebattleroyale #playerunknownsbattlegrounds #PS4 #XboxOne #PC #PCGaming
- Players will be pitted against each other 1v1, for each match in the bracket.
- Each player will do two solo drops per match, on whatever platform they prefer.
- Players are scored by what placing they get, minus 3 pts for every kill.
- Player’s scores for each drop are added together.
- LOWEST total score wins the match.
- After a player is killed, they must remain on the kill screen and alert a staff member to record their score. If a player leaves this screen and cannot prove their score, they are automatically given 100 points for that round.
- As long as they follow the in-game rules of solo online matchmaking and do not exploit any glitches, players may utilize any play style they like, including hiding, hunting other players, building bases, etc.
- Whereas all elements are randomized and players have an equal likelihood of finding loot, ALL weapons, vehicles, and items are fair game.
- Players can choose to play on PS4, Xbox One, or PC.
If the game crashes, players must attempt to jump back into that game, if possible. If they are alive and not taking damage, they may continue. If they are dead, or have taken substantial damage, they may redo their drop.
- If a player automatically has enough points to win their match, for the sake of time, they must quit their solo drop and move on to the next match.
Battle Royale Fridays (solo) will take place on the last Friday of every month. Warm ups start at 5:30 p.m., 1st drops at 6:00 p.m.