What we're about
Plan for Success Workshops and Webinars will take place throughout 2018. Check the schedule to register today!
Around 45 percent of Americans make New Year’s resolutions, Just 8 percent achieve them*. Resolutions provide the best of intentions, but they are often vague and lack a plan of action. More importantly, they lack a method to follow through. Only 3% of people have written goals and a plan for their lives. Do you know what “success” means to you, and what you desire to accomplish in the important areas of your life? Give Yourself the Gift of Taking Action to Realize Your Dreams - You Deserve It!
In the Plan for Success Workshop and Follow-Up Online Webinars, you will develop your own personalized tools essential to long-term success. After the two-day workshop, attendees have the option of attending additional webinars (1/week for four weeks) where they can participate in the comfort of their own homes while they take the important steps to follow through and get support with the work they began in the in-person workshop. This often-neglected element of workshops is crucial in assuring the dreams you create are realized.
At the end of the Plan for Success Workshop, you will walk away with:
1. a vision board: Think “map” that places all points of your life in one visual place as a daily reminder of your goals and intentions in the essential areas of your life. We will utilize the "feng shui" map, an ancient /proven/worldly technique that beckons wealth and invites happiness;
2. your own uniquely designed set of goals addressing the essential areas in your life that you decide are the highest priorities where you would like to realize your dreams (career, health, relationships, family, wealth, travel, knowledge and more).
3. an action plan that sets clear steps to accomplish your goals; after you leave the workshop and have a chance to process your great work, you will have the opportunity to come together with the participants in a follow-up webinar to continue to work on your plan, brainstorm ideas with others, and get support needed to accomplish your goals.
The crucial follow-up interactive webinars will address:
4. revisions and additions to your initial goals after important processing time between the workshop and webinar. This webinar will allow participants to hear supportive ideas from their peers.
5. your personal set of empowering beliefs to develop a regular practice of positive self-talk, a key to your success;
6. a do-able accountability method with specific steps to accomplish your vision and goals. This crucial, but often forgotten element of a “mastermind” will assist you in successfully attaining your goals.
7. a four-week check-in to tweak action plans and discuss successes and challenges in moving through plans.
The Plan for Success in '18 Workshop is NOT a “sit and get” format with speakers that leave you with ideas to implement later (which rarely happens). It will NOT be an introductory workshop with partial information to get you in the door to buy a more costly “program.” These two days will be a true "work"shop, but one filled with inspiration, personalized tools, and fun. Follow-up webinars will provide participants with the choice to simply listen in, or share their work and ask for feedback.
Let’s do this thing in ’18! Register Today! and look forward to your year with not only intention, but with concrete steps to realize the life you want!
About the Trainer:
Katy Fleming is the founder and leader of Investors Network of Colorado, a real estate investing group she began in May, 2012. Katy brings a professional background of nearly forty years of leadership, education and community engagement, with a focus on adult “brain-based” learning. Katy has over twenty years experience as a real estate investor and landlord. She has led large and small groups from five to over a hundred members in identifying and accomplishing goals through action plans plus ongoing accountability.
What Others Are Saying About the Host, Katy Fleming
Robert Hammond: "I have been honored to work with Katy for over 15 years both as the Chief Operations Officer for Boulder Valley School District and the Deputy and Commissioner of Education for the State of Colorado before I retired. Her expertise in being able to lead individuals, groups and communities in developing a vision, goals, and action plans along with tools to enable appropriate follow-through for results, is outstanding. You cannot help but be inspired by her honest and research-based approach to learning and guiding people to achieve greater results in their lives. Katy is personable, highly energetic, motivating and has outstanding character. If you want to learn from a truly unique and honest person who can assist you in achieving what you may not have realized in your life, attend this workshop."
Robert Hammond, Former Deputy and Commissioner of Education for the State of Colorado and Chief Operations Officer, BVSD
Eric Hiivala: "I have witnessed Katy's amazing ability to bring people together for a focused agenda. Her leadership and compassion for people inspire accomplishment"
Eric Hiivala, Owner, Accent Real Estate Group, and member of Katy's personal Mastermind Group and of Investors Network of Colorado
Manfred Chemek: "If you truly want to succeed in your life, Katy's workshop is the one program I feel confident recommending. You will get the support needed to truly identify your goals, develop the plans to reach them, and create the checks you need to confirm you are on course. All this in a 2-day intensive - an excellent value!"
Manfred Chemek, Manhelm Global Investment/Business Advisers, LLC, Investors Network of Colorado Board member and member of Katy's personal Mastermind Group
Dave Roberts: "Katy is a true visionary who makes things happen. She had an idea for an investor group, began to attract like-minded people to her vision and then built it into a thriving and reputable REIA that continues to grow and attract new and experienced investors. If you're looking for someone who knows how to help you shape a vision for your investing career and then take the day to day actions to achieve it, you'd be hard pressed to find someone more motivated and capable than Katy Fleming. "
Dave Roberts, Managing partner, Maximum Storage and former Board Member, Investors Network of Colorado
Justin Cooper: "I have known Katy for years and she truly has a passion for leading through a balance of involvement, collaboration, and self-discovery. These traits shine through whether she is facilitating trainings or Investors Network of Colorado meetings. I have been a member of INC since the beginning and it has been a pleasure watching Katy grow the group. Katy understands that a successful journey requires much more than just setting goals. She will ensure you have the full set of tools you need to realize your dreams."
Justin Cooper, Hard Money Lender, Pine Financial
Investor & Member, Investors Network of Colorado
Ross Hamilton, CEO, Connected Investors Connected Investors, the world's largest network of real estate investors, is a state of the art online platform that provides easily used and up to date real estate technology to learn, find, fund, figure, and flip off market investment properties.
(If the following video pauses due to a slow browser, just click the bar below the video to continue)
Watch this Video Message From Ross Hamilton
* University of Scranton survey published in The Journal of Clinical Psychology
Your Dreams, Your Vision, Your Goals, Your Plan. Realize it here. Let’s do this thing in ’18!