• ABSOLUTELY NO CLEATS ALLOWED (for both real grass and artificial grass)! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Permit Disclosure: WE DON'T HAVE A PERMIT, BUT FIELD SHOULD BE UNOCCUPIED.
• BRING A WHITE SHIRT AND A DARK SHIRT!
• We play rain or shine!
Co-Leader- Ray Ray
• PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO START ON TIME @ 930am in order to break up teams !! Game starts when we have at least 10 players.
Rules explained at the game.
Be Positive - Constructive criticism after the game is way better than you yelling at me and complaining during the game.
Be Safe - Want to kick someone really hard? go take jiujitsu. We like our shins.
Be 2! - Teamwork. It takes 2 to complete every pass.
Be Generous! - Not just your money (though it helps). We want clapping and good cheers.
The proceeds go to our charity network: http://ps2g.org/charities
All RSVPs are final. No credits or refunds. (It's all for charity anyway)
• Minimum 10 RSVPs needed for game. Games will be canceled if this number is not reached 1 hour before Game Time (not meetup time).
If the game is canceled, request a refund by filling out this form.
If you can't afford the meetup fees, please visit our website to learn how to become a game leader. Game Leaders play for free. http://ps2g.org/gameleaders
PS2G raises money for charities that use soccer for social good restoring dignity where it's been lost through the game of soccer. We share the impact of this movement through multiple channels and promote generosity on the field through safe and supportive play.
PS2G - Local Game. Global Change.
Disclaimer By taking part in group activities you hereby are agreeing to the rules and regulation of the meetup. In addition, you acknowledge you are volunteering to play at your own self will and at your own risk. Neither organizer nor assistant organizers are responsible for any injuries or mishaps while partaking in the games. We encourage love of the game and for each other. We encourage friendly competition. Organizers reserve the right to remove players from the game if they refuse to be friendly.