addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Playtest UK Games Meetup Group Message Board › Playtest Meetup 15th April 2012

Playtest Meetup 15th April 2012

Rob H.
user 11129400
Group Organizer
Surbiton, GB
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for joining up to the Playtest group.

Unfortunately, I've had to re-arrange the next meetup, 'Create, Design, Playtest!' from the 22nd to the Sunday 15th April, as a friend has mentioned that the London Marathon is on the previous date, which might have caused some transport problems and confusion.

Hope you can make it for the new day. I've now changed the date on the meetup and I've left the venue blank at the moment until I can confirm with their management. Please excuse these early teething problems.

I look forward to meeting up soon.

Cheers, Rob

Lawrence
Lawrence
Turnford, GB
Post #: 54
Great see you on 15th, thanks for advice re Parking. Are you saying we cant use the Old Star anymore?

I put a note about play-testing Trirealm on meetup. I hope I didnt appear selfish when I mentioned how long we took to play Chris;s game.

It was all good. Speak soon.