What we're about
The Pleasure Salon (http://www.pleasuresalon.com) was founded in 2007 to build community, allowing sex-positive people to cross-pollinate. Our gatherings bring together members of the BDSM, swinger, alternative gender, LGBTQ, sex educator, nudist, sex-magic, polyamory, Pagan, radical faerie, tantra, sex-blogger, porn, pervert and sex-worker communities, and others whose passion is sex. We hold monthly gatherings which are ideal places to meet others, whether you're new to New York City, or just looking to meet like-minded people.
Through building networks in the pleasure-positive community, Pleasure Salon hopes to help create a sex-positive world. It is a place for the open exchange of ideas. Join us in building New York's pleasure positive community, and bring your like-minded friends to this meet and greet. Pleasure Salon embraces respect, acceptance, and non-judgmental support in this public space.
You should join us if you:
- have a clear photo of yourself in your profile.
- are willing to submit thoughtful responses to our membership questions
- are willing to talk to interesting people.
- new to an alternative lifestyle and would love to discuss it.
- are interested in belonging to a great community.