Location visible to members
Due to popular demand and a full schedule of other events, We will be hosting How to get your Podcast Sponsored on a Monday in addition to our normal monthly social gatherings and topic deep dives.
This will be a follow-up on Pod101: Intro to Podcasting (https://www.meetup.com/Podcast-Atlanta/events/234828441/)
This special event will be geared towards those that want to get to explore how to set up and sell sponsorships (and branded podcasts).
Here are a few things we will cover:
• Is sponsorship right for you (and your audience)
• How to think of you and your show in terms a sponsor can understand
• How to price your sponsorships based on value (not CPM)
• Intro, midroll, outroll, and enhanced sponsor messages
• How to identify potential sponsors
• How to reach out to potential sponsors (and follow up)
• Essential elements of a sponsorship page/brochure
• Don't be an island (how to use Podcast Atlanta and accountability partners for success)
• Plus interactive Q&A for this 2-hour event.
Price covers food and printed materials each person will receive. Parking is free.