I'll be hosting an Introduction to Podcasting 101 to help all the newcomers and those that have yet to start their podcast.
You will discover:
• What is a podcast
• Podcast market size and stats
• Podcasting for business or pleasure
• How to be a podcast guest on other shows
• Solo podcasts vs. Interview based podcasts
• How to start your own podcast (most of the time will be spent here)
• How to manage a podcast
• Working on your own or with a team
• How to grow a podcast (just a primer for this event)
• Podcasting as a gateway to other digital media (Videos, Webinars, and Live Streaming)
• Podcasting as a gateway to traditional media (Radio, TV, and Public Speaking)
I will cover basic required gear and basic monthly costs as well as 'professional level' fixed and variable costs. This will also include upfront and ongoing time commitments.
I will not be covering how to monetize your podcast through products, services, sponsorships or branded shows. Those last two will be covered at this event.
This is a ton of basic information geared for those with little or no experience, so the format will be a bit different.
6:00 - 6:15pm Meet & Greet
6:15 - 7:45pm Presentation with open Q&A throughout
7:45 - 8:00pm Networking and follow ups
For those that do not know me - I make money from PodcastING, not PodcastERS. I will share links to gear, other informational resources, and show you how to build a team - but I don't offer affiliate links or sell podcasting services. My ultimate goal is to promote more and better podcasts made right here in Metro Atlanta.
If you would like to support this free event and our free group, please consider a contribution or buy a Tshirt.