No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
Have you always wanted to start your own podcast but simply don’t know how to get started?
The passion is there. You know the subject matter like the back of your hand. You know what you’d talk about on your show, and who you’d talk with, but you don’t know how you can move your great idea from your mind to the ears of the millions of people who listen to podcasts every day.
If this sounds like you then we’d love for you to join us here at Podcasting 101 - Toronto
You’ll learn in our events how to get your podcast up and running, and available for download by iPhone and Android users all over the world. We’ll teach you the basics of recording, editing, publishing, and promoting. We’ll also offer free ongoing coaching so that you can check back in once you get some podcasting experience under your belt.
So, if you’re ready to learn more, join the group today.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN OUR MEET-UPS*
- Why now is the time for you to start podcasting.
- How to use your podcast to grow your personal brand, passion, or business.
- What is the best platform for hosting your podcast.
- How to get your podcast on Itunes, Googleplay, Stitcher and more.
- How to source creative for intro music, cover art, logos, and branding.
- How to use editing software to make your audio files sound great for uploading.
- How to monetize your podcast with affiliate partners like and sponsors and start making money from your passions.
- How to leverage social media for awareness
- How to advertise your podcast to get heard by more ears.
- Ongoing coaching offered free after this workshop so you can ask questions as you go.
- And most of all meet awesome people, and have FUN!
If you have any questions please contact us: