The mission of the PSG-KC is to offer a safe and supportive space for polyamorous individuals to share resources and discuss poly-specific issues.
PSGKC Guidelines This is an open, peer-led, educational and emotional support group serving the KC area. We seek to maintain a healthy environment for growth.
Please consider these ground rules before attending a meeting. These rules are subject to change as needed.
1) Confidentiality is imperative.
2) Respect the speaker. If somebody is talking, please refrain from interrupting and side conversations.
3) Refrain from monopolizing the conversation. Keep in mind the size of the group and the time allotment, as it has an impact of the length of time each person has to share.
4) Speak from your own experience.
5) Keep a non-judgmental frame of mind and be accepting of others.
6) Refrain from verbal and physical violence.
7) Respect others autonomy.
8) This is not a hook up group.
Please respect other group members and their boundaries. Remember, you may not agree with something that somebody says or does. The goal of this group is not total consensus, the goal is to gain deeper understandings and grow as individuals.