addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX CMS Message Board › Spanish Speakers - Help Make EE Better!

Spanish Speakers - Help Make EE Better!

A former member
Post #: 10
The Spanish language pack for EE hasn't been updated for version 2. If you speak Spanish, we need your help filling in the gaps and getting this language pack up-to-date!

The easiest way to do this is using EE's translation utility in the control panel. You can do this with any EE2 installation. Once you've saved the updated files, you can send them directly to EllisLab or submit a pull request on the language pack's GithHub repo. If you're unfamiliar with Git, you can send the files to me and I can submit a pull request on your behalf.

I think everyone can agree that a robust Spanish language pack is really important for making EE accessible to more folks across the globe. Thanks for your help!