addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Casual Jams (for Musicians and Singers) Message Board › Want to start a trio

Want to start a trio

JohnnyB
user 4055196
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
I'm interested in talking with folks who might want to join me in starting a small ensemble. Looking for a female singer/guitarist, and a male singer who plays bass, fiddle, mandolin, or ??? Age 50+ is probably a better fit. Musical tastes runs to singer/songwriter, folk/rock, alt. country, blues. I sing lead & harmony, play acoustic and electric guitar, harmonica and some keyboard. Have good space for practice. If interested, call me at 503.580.3200.