Learn how to increase your awareness to become a more effective instrument for change at work.
This workshop will be led by Laura Dye, Organizational Development Leader and Practitioner at Intel. Previously at Nike and Johnson & Johnson in design leadership and organization development roles.
As an individual, you can be a vehicle for change in your life, at work, or in your community. To be an effective change agent, it’s helpful to increase your self-awareness, build empathy, and understand how you “show up” with others. There are a variety of tools for self-discovery. What we’ll cover in February is a tool for human interaction—a two-way discovery process.
“When you and I meet, it offers us a double opportunity: to develop an awareness of each other, and to develop awareness of ourselves.”
- Frederick A. Miller, CEO, Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, a Pioneer of Workplace Inclusion
“What is most personal is most universal."
- Carl Rogers, Renowned Psychologist and Founding Contributor to the Field of Organization Development
During this Meetup You Will:
- Increase your effectiveness as a vehicle for change
- Learn a two-way empathy model for uncovering more about yourself and others
- Apply that model through break-out sessions
- Explore the application of the model to workplace situations, community groups, and the world
- Takeaway a tangible life application We are excited to have the Jaguar Land Rover Incubator as our event space host!
(Stay tuned more details on any snacks/drinks)