addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Acadia - Need to confirm how many are coming tomorrow with the Restaurant

Acadia - Need to confirm how many are coming tomorrow with the Restaurant

Joanne
user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
We are holding 20 seats and only have about 6 registered diners so if more of you are thinking about coming, please try to decide by tomorrow night so I can give the Restaurant a final head count and they know that they can release tables for other diners that are trying to make reservations. This is a very popular place and they are starting to call me because their other tables are filling up and they want to steal back our seats. I do hope a few more of you will come but just let me know, hopefully by Friday night. By the way - you guys out there - don't you like to eat? We have been getting more ladies than men and here's your chance to come and have a nice dinner, great conversation, and meet beautiful ladies, and you don't even have to pick up their tab. It doesn't get much better than that. To top it off, it's my birthday and we are going to have lots of fun. Hope to see you!
Joanne