addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Korean BBQ - Thurs Oct 28th 7pm

Korean BBQ - Thurs Oct 28th 7pm

A former member
Post #: 1
We're going to try this Beaverton Korean BBQ joint for nice sizzling meat on a grill. Think the price is very reasonable for the group and the place is large enough for decent size group. It'll be nice warm intro to Korean BBQ in chilled autumn nite. So far we have 3 people who're interested but want to like welcome more people.

When Thurs Oct 28th 7pm

Place :
DJK Korean BBQ
12275 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005-2117

It'll be fun nite of great meat and side dishes.

Kevin
503.381.8084 - Text me if able to join or need transportation
Chase H.
user 10903622
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1
Sounds good Kevin and I will come, But this event isn't posted on the calender so if people aren't set up for updates they won't know to get involved.
Chase
503-746-7301
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Chase for the heads up. I'll try putting it on the Calendar. I'm actually hosting this from another meetup called pdxfoodie http://www.meetup.com...­

Look forward to seeing you coming Thursday. We'll meet at the restaurant.

I'll update the group calendar as soon as...

Kevin