addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Gear Talk › Going to the REI sale if you want to join me

Going to the REI sale if you want to join me

Rachel
Jarmara
Portland, OR
Post #: 8
I am (as of right now, subject to change based on whether anyone wants to go with me and how rainy it is in the morning) planning to get up at the crack of dawn and wait on line for the used gear sale tomorrow am. If you're interested in joining me, please shoot me an email (rather than reply here). I'm not camping out but was thinking I'd get there between 5 and 6am with a camp chair and snacks and snooze/read/chat till the doors open. I've gone to the sale several times and always come away with some great gear.

I am not a morning person and can't promise much entertainment, but I wouldn't mind some company. If nothing else, one of us can watch the stuff while the other goes on coffee runs/bathroom breaks.

-Rachel
A former member
Post #: 43
thanks for the info!
emailed you:)
Rachel
Jarmara
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
And now I'm not sure if I'm going after all since I was out and got really chilled tonight. So I guess I'll see in the morning! Next time for sure though (I will plan to go to bed early and not ride around town getting soaked the night before, ha).