addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Plan & Invite › Five Mile Butte lookout, Mt Hood, Dec 14th anyone?

Five Mile Butte lookout, Mt Hood, Dec 14th anyone?

Ed H.
user 12786464
Portland, OR
Post #: 17
Hi all-

I have Five Mile Butte lookout booked for Friday, December 14th. I will not be using the reservation. Does anyone want to use the lookout that night? It is $50. Otherwise, I'll cancel my booking with recreation.gov and get a refund of the $50. These lookouts can be hard to score, so I figured I'd offer it before canceling my booking.

You would likely need Friday off work, to have time to snowshoe or ski to the cabin.

Here is a link with some info:
http://www.recreation...­

Email/message me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ed