addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Plan & Invite › Mt. Hood Carpooling

Mt. Hood Carpooling

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

I would like to go up to the mountain on Saturday (snowshoeing for me) and am looking for a ride as my car doesn't have chains/4-wheel drive.

Anyone going up that I could hitch a ride with and pitch in for gas? Would love to go to Timberline!
A former member
Post #: 30
I was also thinking about getting out for a snowshoeing trip. What area were you thinking about going and about what time would you want to leave portland area....
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey Greg, sorry I'm just now reading this. If you are still up for it today, please let me know! Ill need to rent snowshoes and will try to do that before we me up. I live in North Portland but can meet you anywhere really- just let me know!