addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX Permaculture Message Board › Resource Exchange: Post things you HAVE or NEED here!

Resource Exchange: Post things you HAVE or NEED here!

A former member
Post #: 21
Please post resources you have to share or need here. Please be specific about the terms of exchange (e.g. Free, Barter, Trade, Money, etc.)
Terry John G.
user 33821022
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I am cleaning up the storage areas and reorganizing at my home/display garden to make more room for edible gardening and have a few dozen tree pots of many different shapes and sizes, both new and used.

They are perfect for renters or beginners for small scale food production. The used ones I can let go to new homes for free, but the new ones cost me $25 or so each and I would like $5 or $10 (or barter) each since they have been sitting around for a while.

I also have some edible garden stock in small amounts (red celery, sun chokes, raspberries) as well as some ornamental grasses that I would like to move forward for barter or small cash.

In addition, my home garden is open by appointment (go to www.h2ostones.com to see images of the ornamental garden) for meetup members, clients, potential project partners, etc.

Terry
503-545-1419
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, I recently started a Local website to better organize Resource Exchanges and make it more searchable. Email me if you're interested in joining up! :)
~Chris
Edie
user 7986754
Portland, OR
Hi Chris,
What is the link to your site?
*Edie
A former member
I'll throw one more out there. collaboratepdx.org It's just a shell at the moment. The official launch will be this Summer Solstice.

Currently, anyone can register and start a resource sharing group, or any type of group/forum for that matter. Additionally, I'll be looking for writers to contribute articles about collaborative consumption/creation.
Linda T.
user 9444519
Portland, OR
Post #: 6
Chris,

I would also like to know your website too. Thanks...!

Linda
Kristy G.
user 33125362
Portland, OR
Hi,
Does anyone in the area have a tree collard plant that they would be willing to take a few cuttings from? I am just starting to play around with perennial vegetables and this is one that I would like to try...(Free, Barter, Trade, or Money)...Thanks
glyness
user 8804333
Portland, OR
Can I get a link to your site site too?
Thanks!!
Stella V.
Stella_V
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
We want to make living willow hut and are looking for willow branches.
Please, let us know if you are willing to share your branches or know a place where we could go harvest some. Thanks!
Paula G.
user 5423155
Vancouver, WA
We want to make living willow hut and are looking for willow branches.
Please, let us know if you are willing to share your branches or know a place where we could go harvest some. Thanks!

Hi...

I have a pile of willow branches that we cut off a tree a couple of weeks back. I think they would still work for creating a living willow hut. (We've found these branches to be almost indestructible in the past.) Let me know if you would like to come pick them up and give them a try. 503-281-0678.