addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX Permaculture Message Board › Help!!!!!

Help!!!!!

Tarin E.
user 8596536
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 53
help!!!

Calling all kitchen equipments not being used.
I work at Chuck's Produce in Vancouver, Washington. I am putting my very first Raw/Living food luncheon together for 100 plus Chuck's employees on March 9th.

I am in desperate need of MORE dehydrators, vita Mix, Food processors, Kitchen slicers (Mandolins).
I know you don't know me. I am hoping the REAL health community will trust you will get your items back CLEANER than how you left them.

PLease call if you can help to Tarin 360-600-4830.
The biggest help would be to drop any item off at Chuck's produce and street market at:

13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98684
360-597-2700

I am not getting paid for this gig.
They are considering me for their catering dept. with Raw/Living foods as part of their menu.

Thanks in advance
P.S. A nice healthy treat will be included with my hand delivered items back to you after March 10th

chantelle g.
ChantelleGamba
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
I have a couple of items to lend, but cannot drive up to Vancouver to deliver.

Perhaps this community can organize around getting things to Tarin?