July's Meeting will consist of a presentation pertaining to SharePoint Lists. This presentation will focused on the Super User. The person designated by their Business Unit, or Department, to be their SharePoint person. Those with Full Control rights to their site(s) is the focus of this presentation; however, Design rights, or higher, should be able to perform the same objectives.
Key Points for this meeting are:
• What are SharePoint Lists?
• Differences between SharePoint Lists and Excel Workbooks
• How to create a list (multiple ways to fit the Super User's needs)
• Are Libraries lists?
• Default types of Lists and Libraries in SharePoint 2013
• Examples of lists used at Holiday Retirement
• If time permits, a preview of how to use InfoPath Designer 2013 to customize the SharePoint List Form
Nicholas Miller, the SharePoint Developer at Holiday Retirement will be presenting.
Are you interested in presenting at this meeting? Email us at [masked] - we'd love to hear from you!