addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Mid week skiing at Meadows

Mid week skiing at Meadows

Deb K.
user 10242586
Canby, OR
Post #: 5
It's doubtful that I will be able to make this Friday's pre-season get together. But I am looking for skiers who want to go up mid week to Meadows. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can even have a little pre-season get together for mid weekers! I try to go up at least once a week.

Thanks!
Deb
Denise
user 8034605
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I can't make it on Friday either, but I will definitely be up for some mid-week ski days. I work an odd schedule, so my days off are always different. Would love some ski buddies with a similar schedule!

Denise
David
user 64854442
Portland, OR
I'm also interested in getting together with mid-week-Meadows skiers and boarders. My schedule is flexible and I'm open to carpooling. I've got 4 wheel drive and comfortable room for 2 more. Let me know about a M-W-M preseason meet. I'm hoping to get to the meetup this Friday so I'll ask around for more interest.

Thanks for setting this up!

David
Heather
22flower
Salem, OR
Post #: 73
I would love to join in on Mid- week trips, either day or night. I am available most Tuesdays and many Wednesday/Thursdays. I haven't learned how to drive in the snow yet so would prefer to ride with others. Also, I live in Vancouver so would need to meet up someplace.
Jen
scubajen
Lynnwood, WA
Anyone interested in a midweek Meadows trip this week (M, T, W, Th, maybe F) and/or next week (M, T)? I'm itching to go! My schedule's wide open, and last-minute decisions work too! I have a car, but no four-wheel drive or chains, so I'd prefer to ride with someone and chip in for gas.
Thanks!
Jen
419-9five3-7599
Deb K.
user 10242586
Canby, OR
Post #: 6
Anyone interested in skiing this week (Dec 10-14) for a morning (9 - noonish)? I have 4x4 but no traction tires or devices yet. Will pay towards gas.
Christina M.
user 14425104
Vancouver, WA
None of the days or times for meetup work for me :(. I just brought my skis up from san Diego can't wait to go. I'm still a beginner though. I don't have a 4x4 or chains. I typically work till 1230pm during the week and till 830am on Sunday. I am free today and Saturday if anyone wants to go for a half day. I'll chip in for gas. I've never been skiing up here before.
A former member
Post #: 232
Going on a bus today to Meadows to check it out. I'm available mid week and weekends too. Have an all wheel Forester with rack on top and 1/3 seat let down. I do greens and want to take more lessons. I have not yet driven my Forester up to Meadows, as I am new to the area. I am in Vancouver.
V i e t
v1et
Portland, OR
Post #: 25
Going to Meadows this Thursday. Who is in? (see my post in the other thursday riding thread)
Holly
user 69057602
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
I am game for mid week trips to meadows. I can drive too!