addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Ski & Snowboard Message Board › Ski Meadows Jan 10, Thursday?

Ski Meadows Jan 10, Thursday?

Deb K.
user 10242586
Canby, OR
Post #: 8
Anyone driving up to Meadows this Thurs? I usually just ski till noon but I could always hang out and read if you are staying the day. Will help with gas if you drive.
Marsha K.
user 44956362
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Hi Deb,

there is a mid-week bus program from all sorts of meeting points that go up tue, wed, thur to meadows - I went for the first time today...lots of people to meet and ski with! I had a not good ski day but am going up tomorrow. THe have everything from bus only (which is what I get) to bus, lift ticket, equip rental, lesson. All the info is on their website under the Adult Mid-Weed bus program. It is a LONG day. I can only ski for 3 hours, so I sat around the lounges and visitied with people in the afternoon. It is an incredible, social program. Check it out!

cheers,
Marsha