Do you have an idea for a technology company, but don't have all of the skills necessary to bring the company into reality? Then join us for Startup Co-Founder 101 event.
This event begins with a workshop to help aspiring founders understand what to look for in a co-founder, and effectively pitch their startup idea to prospective co-founders. Then, attendees speed-pitch their idea to other attendees, based on the type of co-founder they are looking for and industries they are interested in. Join us for a fun night where you can build the team to make your business happen!
Our special speaker for this event will be John Freiss (Executive Director & Board Member, Starve Ups Accelerator (http://www.starveups.com/)).
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is starting or planning to start a technology company
- Anyone who is interested in co-founding or joining the team of an early stage technology company
- Anyone interesting in learning how co-founder arrangements typically work
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of "What to Look for in a Co-Founder"
- Overview of "How to Effectively Pitch Your Idea" for Potential Co-Founders
- Workshop on how to contruct a simple co-founder pitch
- Co-Founder Speed Networking Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/89051/meetup
Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa