What we're about
• My desire for starting this meetup is to meet other like-minded women who want to have fun, who are open for some excitement and adventure.
• All women whether married, divorced, single or widowed are welcome.
• If you are new to Oregon or just moved back, please come by and say hi.
• I would like to offer events from just simply sitting by the river watching the rippling stream to driving Indy cars around the track. We will start out meeting in SE Portland but as suggestions are introduced we could meet in other areas of Oregon and Washington.
• I see us doing high teas, walking tours, walking meditations, dinner, brunch, tea, and coffee. Going to the movies or just watching a movie at someone's home. Volunteering, going to a lavender farm, comedy club, trampoline park, laughter yoga, the zoo, rose garden, antique shows, bead shows, attend a concert, play or have a picnic or a potluck.
• We can entertain the idea of starting a book club or wellness club. Learn about energy work. Enjoy a quiet night with some wine and chocolate.
• We could even attend women business networking events if some women are entrepreneurs.
• Sponsoring someone who may have a business and send referrals to them as we get to know each other better.
• I want to let everyone know this will be a positive, non-judgmental place where we can feel free to be ourselves and it is place where we can get away from all the stressors of the day.
• At this time there will not be a membership fee but as we grow I will need help with the meetup costs as well as event costs which I will work very hard to keep low.
• I also will do the best to have events at different times, days and locations.
• Any suggestions are welcome and will be considered.
• If you RSVP for an event especially if space is limited, please let up know if you cannot go. We can also see if carpooling is an option for events.