addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland NaNo Message Board › Need a new organizer!

Need a new organizer!

Max
bakersfamily
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hi all,

Just saw the message that Heather stepped down as this meetup organizer. I'm willing to take it on, but it means I have to pay moolah to keep our site going. Are there those of you willing to step up and do a $10 a year payment? If we can get a few people to do it each month of the year we'll be set. Let me know!

BBI Red Phoenix
AKA Max
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Max!

Thanks for offering to do this. I can kick in $10 twice a year when the funds are due (when's our next due date?).

Maybe you can send out an e-mail to the group to get more responses? I only saw that you had posted this because I was over here checking out something else. So it's possible that no one knows you've made this offer.

Keep me posted!
Max
bakersfamily
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I did a three month payment. It's slightly cheaper to do 6 months or a year. Next payment is due in March, but I think whenever you donate it goes into our account.smile
A former member
Post #: 7
I will put in some money on the 15th when I get paid! :)