Hi there, and thank you for visiting! Positive Connections Homeschoolers is a homeschooling play and support group for families who are homeschooling and would like to get together for some fun and friendship. Homeschooling takes much time and effort so we will be having fun meetups to let loose, play and make some homeschooling friends who can relate. In between meetups we can use the message boards for discussions and there is even a Curriculum Corner forum where you can list items you would like to sell, buy or trade.
All homeschooling families are welcome regardless of educational methods, religion, special educational needs, or anything else you can think of. We are based in the St. Charles area but welcome all homeschoolers who don't mind the drive.
For the safety of our families only requests that answer the membership questions and include a photo of you and/or your children will be granted membership (plus it helps us to know whom to look for!).
Requirements for membership are:
1. Members must be actively homeschooling at least one child in PreK-12th grade.
2. Members must attend at least 2 meetups per year.
3. Members must login at least every 6 months.
4. Members must keep their e-mail up to date.
5. Membership dues must be up to date.
6. No drama allowed! All members and their children must be respectful of others.
So, if you are homeschooling please give us a try! The name of this game is having fun...and who couldn't use a little more of that? :)