addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Potluck Karaoke Message Board › have system, lights, KJ - DJ, live music and game shows.

have system, lights, KJ - DJ, live music and game shows.

A former member
Post #: 10
Hi, I'm new to this group. Like others it seems, I to have a system of my own. I like hosting house party's and small gatherings here and there. I have a system that will play KJ and DJ off hard drive's and a CD - DVD player, a multi channel mixer that will allow a guitar to be plugged in, a number of corded and wireless mic's and I can send the video signal to 3 or 4 screen at the same time. I also have decent 15" speakers, a powered sub and some dancing - disco lights, etc. Most times I split the time up between dancing, KJ solo and groups and live guitar and singing if anybody plays, etc. So, if it's needed, I have a system and we host at our house from time to time as well. Murrieta - Temecula area and the system is mobile as well. Just a heads up to what I can offer.