addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Potterdelphia Message Board › Potterdelphia Discussion Forums

Potterdelphia Discussion Forums

This message board is read-only.

Reed
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Dear Potterdelphians,

Early this afternoon, I realized a slight mistake on my part: because our Yule Ball event planning forum is marked as private, and only those with permission can post there, those topics are not showing up as new on neither the RSS feed nor the email announcement list.

My apologies to those members waiting for alerts! However, there's now a quick way to fix this, if you would like alerts when new messages are posted into a private forum:

> Log in to the forums at http://forums.potterd...­
> Go to the forum you wish to subscribe to (eg. Yule Ball Event Planning)
> Click the link near the bottom of the page "Subscribe to this forum"

This should solve the problem!

Are you on the event planning committee but still don't see the Yule Ball forums? Let me know, and I'll add you to the group.

Thanks!
--Andrea

Head Girl, Potterdelphia
andrea@potterdelphia.com
http://potterdelphia....­
AIM potterdelphia
Yahoo potterdelphiaandrea