addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Potterdelphia Message Board › Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

This message board is read-only.

India
user 3316153
West Chester, PA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone!

I just joined the meetup group

The movie Driving Lessons starring 'Rupert Grint' comes to philly November 3rd. Does anyone want to meet up or car pool? I go to West Chester University I don't have a car but can pay gas money for a ride, a meetup is cool too.

I really want to see it with fellow fans!

-India
Reed
freakapotimus
Washington, DC
Post #: 132
I want to see Driving Lessons! Let's find out when/where it's playing, and we can set up a meetup for it. Hopefully something close enough for you, or someone can carpool with you.