Dear North London Pot-luckers!
After a long break over the winter months, I'm delighted to announce another pot-luck in my home, this coming Bank Holiday Monday, 1 April, partly to celebrate British Summer Time, as the clocks will go forwards one hour, on Sunday 31 March!
The intentions for the pot-luck are to welcome everyone, to have fun exploring eating raw food dishes, to connect with new and old friends, and to help support each other with our food choices.
The pictures to the right and below show how abundant all our food creations to share have been previously. I can't wait to see what everyone will bring this time round
Arrangements are very similar to previous gatherings. In particular, please note the following:
* Please bring a raw vegan dish (ie not cooked), enough to share with 6-8 people. Organic would be great
* I'll send the full address and directions on Sunday 31st March, for people who have already booked - or within 24 hours for later bookings
* The Northern Line is due to run normally on the High Barnet branch via Highgate and Camden Town, and the Charing Cross branch. The Edgware and Bank branches have a replacement bus service. There are other tube works so please look at www.tfl.gov.uk to help plan your journey to Highgate.
* As previously, I'm requesting a £2 contribution in advance, to cover some of the costs
* You are welcome to arrive from 1pm onwards, and to stay up to 7pm
* If possible, please aim to arrive between 1pm and 1.30pm, for the opening circle. This helps us to ensure that we can all start to eat lunch at a reasonable time
* The house is shoe-free, so please bring some comfy slippers or indoor shoes to feel extra welcome
* If you have any queries, please send them to me, by clicking on my "Event Host" picture at the right of this page, and then using the "send email" option
I look forward to seeing you there, both new faces and old
And don't forget to change your clocks and watches this Sunday, before you come!
Warm regards, Adam x
Go to Attendee List