Friends, Please join us for discovery bible study for the month of August :). A description of what to expect is at the bottom. Newcomers and Friends Welcomed!
Also, we will end the summer with a Barbecue. Let us know if Saturday 8/31/19 (12-3PM) works for you. We had so much fun at our last BBQ that we are looking forward to doing it again. As always, invite friends :).
FYI, you can always check our calendar at PLG.Church. There is also a button to subscribe to the calendar so it synchs with your calendar of choice :).
Discovery Bible Study helps us learn more from God's word and how it works in our life. It will be a casual and welcoming environment where there are no wrong questions in a judgement free zone. No bible study experience required.
- 1-2 people read a Bible passage aloud.
- We each write down what we heard in our own words.
- A few people share the passage in their own words.
- What did you learn in this passage about God or Jesus that shows who God is?
- What did you learn in this passage about people or humanity?
- What example is there to follow?
- How can I apply this to my life (I Will Statement)?
- Who can I share this story with in the coming week?
- The following week we will share how it went applying our I will statements.