The focus of the event is to learn from practitioners using Machine Learning in Production at Startups and Enterprises. They will share their war stories and practical insights to get better at it. Short talks (~20 mins) with time for networking in between.
0. Introduction and "So Why"
Amit Kapoor @ amitkaps.com
1. "Application of ML: Problem solving across domains"
Mathangi Sri, Building Data Science @ Phonepe
2. "Software 2.0"
Nishant Sinha, Independent Researcher and Consultant @ OffNote Labs
3. "Making Predictions: Price, Demand and Supply"
Raghotham S, Principal Data Scientist @ Treebo Hotels
4. "On Crafting your Learning Journey"
Shreyas Satish, Founder @ ownpath.xyz
5. "Getting Data Science to Work"
Vanitha D'Silva, Data Science Analytics Leader @ Gartner
6. "Seven lessons learned starting an AI Company"
Bargava Subramanian, Data Scientist
1. The location is WeWork Galaxy on Residency Road
2. Check in via the guest registration tablet at the front desk, as a guest of Nishigandha Palnitkar, when you arrive at WeWork
3. Please bring a photo ID and scan it at the guest registration tablets at the front desk when you arrive at WeWork. If your photo ID does not successfully scan, please check in at the tablet as a guest of "Meetup Event"