addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Practical & Heart-Centered Personal Growth Message Board › More Personal Growth Blessings...

More Personal Growth Blessings...

Leslie N.
user 9503441
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Dear Personal Growth Friends,

I have been so blessed. Magical support and hard work have resulted in great news I want to share with you:

My change work practice is now full-time!

You are the people who helped make this dream a reality: my clients and friends. You have inspired me and made my practice possible. You know who you are and the part you played. Thank you. I pray that the blessing I’ve received may reflect back ten-fold to you.

So I want to make a special offer to all of you who have never made use of my services before, and your loved ones, to have a free phone 30 minute strategy session with me.

In a somewhat hokey vein, I am calling this your “The Purpose of Your Life is to be Happy” session, because I am inspired by the Dalai Lama who said “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” (My schedule is becoming pretty full but I’m going to try to do as many of these as I can. The first twenty people to sign up I know I can get in.)

So if you or one of the people in your life is struggling with mental or life pain, and you are ready to live a more passionate life, overcome hidden unhappiness that’s weighing you down and start living your birthright, please take me up on this invitation.

In this 30 minute strategy session, we will:

• Clarify your vision for your happiest life in accord with your birthright. (The clearer you are about where you want to go, the easier it is to get there.)

• Uncover the hidden sources of unhappiness in your life. (Hint: If you knew what was really stopping you, you would have fixed it already.)

• Leave the call with renewed energy and motivation to step into your happiest life. Is that so wrong?

This may be the right opportunity for someone you know: please forward this email to all your friends and loved ones who may be stuck in any way.

Or, it may be the right opportunity for you. If you've never been a client before, or if it’s been more than six months since your last session, I want to extend this offer to you as well.

If you’ve been sensing that now is the time for you to step into a happier life—the life the Dalai Lama says is our purpose--then contact me at leslie@leslienipps.com and I’ll get you on my calendar.

Thanks to all of you who have helped make this practice possible. The amazing changes that have come in the lives of my clients inspire me every day!

Peace, Leslie

P.S. If you are in the SF Bay area, feel free to join me for one of my next Constellation Workshops in Berkeley on Nov. 11th or Dec. 2nd. Check out the meetup for more info!