We recognise that there are many coaches out there eager to use their amazing coaching skills and wishing to make a career out of coaching. We also recognise that many coaches do find it daunting when it comes to the practical aspects of how to actually become a coachpreneur. We bridge the gap between your coaching expertise and running a successful coaching business. From this meetup group you will gain:
- Experience and actionable take-aways to improve service delivery.
- Opportunities to network and increase exposure.
- Share challenges and new ideas.
- Connect with like-minded professionals.
- Realise new opportunities (e.g. collaborative working and client sharing)
WHO DO WE SUPPORT
This group is for anyone actively engaged in the practice of coaching from trainee to fully fledged professionals. It is for those who are in some way engaged in the a 'live' coaching practice or in the process of learning how to.
1) With themes provided from research concerning modern day challenges for coaches we deliver a 2 hour, in person meetup event every month based in London.
2) To support learning and professional growth we also offer the opportunity for members to dive into a monthly virtual online Mastermind session. Coaches here can gain support - sharing both challenges and experience.
A world where Coachpreneurs enrich the lives of others delivering a high value, quality service whilst realising personal business success.
A community of coaches that benefit from a learning driven, interdependent approach to running & delivering their coaching services.