We would like to invite you for next Prague AWS User Group Community Meetup at MSD IT.
There will be two speakers with the following presentations:
• How Amazon Alexa is helping disabled people by Martin Krcek (CEO at gameBOT.ai - https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinkrcek/)
"Alexa: Turn on TV, Call my wife, Read my news." For most of us, it is about fun and our laziness. But for disabled people, it is the breakthrough shift in their independence. Alexa helps them (privately) connect with the family and decide on their own if and what they will be watching on TV. For them, in some cases, it is literally a life saving device. Martin will talk about two stories from Prague & Ostrava.
• News about AWS from re:Invent by Vladimir Simek (Sr. Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vsimek/)
Every year is Amazon Web Services hosting a learning conference called re:Invent in Las Vegas, that is joined by tens of thousands of customers. The event features keynotes, announcements, technical sessions, a partner expo, after-hours event, and much more. If you are interested what are the News from this year’s re:Invent, join us for a session presented by Vladimir Simek, Sr. Solutions Architect @ AWS.
- Doors open for check-in at 18:00
- Short networking
- First speaker starts at 18:30 - 19:30
- Short 10 minutes break 19:30 - 19:40
- Second speaker starts at 19:45 - 20:45
- Networking happy hour to follow the talk, pub, etc...
• What to bring