Are you sure that your microservice is ready to face them and keep serving your customers despite all kinds of attacks? Let's get together and discuss the vulnerabilities and how to make sure you are prepared. We will go through a wide range of real-world examples starting at basic coding guidelines all the way to infrastructure design weaknesses.
Meetup organized together with Prague Software Craftsmanship https://www.meetup.com/Prague-Software-Craftsmanship/
What we will cover
- Attacks you might be facing
- Different kinds of authorization
- How cloud providers help with reducing and (unfortunately also expanding) the attack surface
- (Un)expected situations which impact the stability and security of a microservice ecosystem
- Weaknesses in DevOps processes
19:00 - MeetUp start
later - networking
About the presenter
Lukas has long term experience with development of massive scale microservices from Microsoft and currently works as a Lead engineer in Vistaprint on projects mainly related to microservice security.