Who- For Parents, or other caregivers, with their children between the ages of 3-6 years old
What- Fun play dates, social interaction, and learning activities for the children
When- I will schedule events mostly on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday mornings during the school year, but may occasionally schedule events in the early afternoon on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Where- Parks, public places, and other locations between the cities of Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas (most events that I host will be in the Claremont/La Verne area)
This group is mostly for Mamas who want to get out of the house with their little ones to: play, socialize, learn, explore, make messes, and have fun!! All parents, or other caregivers, are also welcomed. Group activities will be geared primarily toward preschool age children (3-6 years old), however all ages are welcomed to join in as well. Most hosted events posted will take place between the hours of 9:30 am - 1:00 pm. The majority of events will be hosted in Claremont, Upland, La Verne, and occasionally in Rancho Cucamonga. There will be monthly field trips to nearby areas as well. I will also post local public family friendly events that I find, for families to explore on their own. There will be a variety of events offered each month including such things as: park play dates, arts/craft events, parties, storytimes, seasonal activities, indoor playgrounds, picnics, field trips, sensory playgroups, learning activities, and pretend play. My goal for creating this group is to have fun, while promoting lasting social/learning experiences for our little ones. Come join us on our journey of Preschooler PLAY with Parks, Learning, Adventures, and Yumminess!!
* If nothing on the schedule works for you, or you just want some more options, please message me. I am more than happy to make you an event host, which would allow you to schedule/post events on the calendar. :)
* The group is free to join, however some specific events may require admission fees due to location or planning/materials. Any costs associated with a specific event will be listed in the event description, and due at the event.
* If you frequently use the group, please consider donating a few bucks, contributing supplies/materials, or hosting/planning events. Contributions/hosting/donations are not required to participate in the group, but any are greatly appreciated! :) I put a lot of time/effort into organizing/planning our calendar for all of our benefit, in addition to paying out of my own pocket to run the group. Donations will always be used to cover the cost of the monthly organizer meet-up subscription fee and to purchase supplies for our events.
* Please make sure your profile has a picture of you or your little one on it, if I don't already know you, or your membership will be delayed. We all feel a little more comfortable when we can put a face to a name, and know who to look for at events.
* Please only join if you plan on attending events at least once in a while. If your membership has been inactive for several months, you will probably be removed from the group. Please feel free to rejoin the group again, when you have more time to participate.
* Please only join if you promise to remain nonjudgmental and drama free. We are all doing our best trying to raise our little ones!
*For the protection of all group members, parents must be responsible for the safety and behavior of their own children and themselves. By joining/being a member of Preschooler PLAY Club, you acknowledge and accept full responsibility for you and your children at our events.