Workshop to set free, let go and open up to new beginnings
Presented by YES Paradigm Coaching
As 2016 draws to a close, many of us are keen to forget everything, go on holidays and start again next year. But wait!! Let’s not be too hasty to jump to 2017. Let’s complete the circle.
Relax and unwind in a beautiful tranquil setting with like-minded people and centre, learn, share, create, review and have fun!
What we will be covering:
· Learn how to identify your patterns - the good, the bad and the ugly
· How to ground, centre and become present in the moment
· Letting go - releasing what no longer serves us
· Breaking of old habits – is it possible?
· Gratitude exercises
· Creativity exercise to stimulate thinking “out of the box”
· Making Space - Opening up for the gifts, challenges and abundance of 2017
· Great networking opportunities
The event is also an excellent foundation for the 5 Keys to Fulfilment series of workshops to be delivered during 2017, starting with the Fire and Ice Breakfast and Intention Setting Workshop on 19 January 2017 (so save the date now!)
R295- includes teachings, workshop, coffee, tea and refreshments on arrival and during mid-morning break….. and something to take home with!
Reservations and pre-bookings essential!
Contact Celeste at 082 [masked] or [masked]
About your facilitator:
Celeste Du Toit is a transformational Life Coach, NLP practitioner, healer and speaker. She is passionate about working with people who dare to dream or think out of the box, and who long for “something more”.
She works individually or with groups, runs regular workshops and delivers inspirational speaking engagements.
“My dream is that you may find joy and strength, realize your full potential, and in doing so, claim life mastery. I strive to live my values of connection, growth, achievement, inner peace and FUN – with a fierce sense of passion, individualism, and energy.