What we're about
Join us and meet other local Silicon Valley professional LGBT+ families!
The Silicon Valley PRIDE Connect mission is to connect LGBT+ professional families of all stripes as well as LGBT allies to socialize with other similar families for fun, networking and support. We're a friendly group hosting play dates, parenting discussions, social gatherings (with and without children), and other events.
Some examples include:
• Play dates (Vasona Park, Happy Hollow)
• Once a month brunch (High Tea or Bumble in Los Altos)
• Parent social hours with and without children (Like Capital Club in San Jose)
• Classes and education (Williams-Sonoma Events & Classes)
• Local Arts, Entertainment & Events (Disney on Ice, Grab a box at a sports event)
We always love suggestions, feel free to contact us if you have an idea! Come meet up with other like-minded families in the area!