Join us for our weekly Q & A Workshop / Discussion on the subjects of investing in Debt (Notes), real estate investment funds and other guaranteed structured returns--among other strategies--for safer, passive real estate investing.
We can also discuss Private Lending, from two perspectives: 1) as a Private Lender, exploring steps to take to make sure that you are properly secured and have the appropriate safeguards in place; and 2) as a borrower, steps you can take to present the most attractive package possible to Private Lenders.
Your questions will be fielded by experienced local investors, Dima Suslikov and James Doerfel.
We frequently discuss topics like:
- how to analyze and underwrite Notes
- how Notes gets sold on the Mezzanine and Secondary Markets
- Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes, insurance binders, and other instruments
- the ins and outs of the Foreclosure Process
- Private Lending from viewpoints of borrowers and lenders
- Minimizing Risk in today's economy
- anything else you guys care to chat about
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!