Join real estate experts, Dima Suslikov and James Doerfel for an in-depth discussion of investing in Flips, Structured Contracts, Joint-Ventures, and Development in Real Estate.
James and Dima have vast reservoirs of experience. They have flipped hundreds of properties, built portfolios of hundreds of rentals, and undertaken scores of multi-family and new construction projects--including single family, townhome & condos multi-family developments and subdivisions.
While we try to tackle different subjects on different weeks - we keep it to Questions + Answers Format and we switch from Flips + Development topics to any other topics that are of interest.
Some of the topics that we'd be happy to cover - as ideas :
• Land Analysis
• New Construction Approaches
• Maximizing utilization of land (maximizing Structure / Lot Line Adjustments)
• Using your self-directed IRA to flip
• Using your self-directed IRA to develop land
• Building curb appeal
• Designing your flip
• Estimating your rehab
• Budgeting your rehab
• Project management tools
• Contract documents including scope of work, material specifications, invitation to bid, and change orders
• Questions on Permits
• How to work with designers & specialty contractors
• How to negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
• And any timely topic anybody wants to chat on
If you feel OK with sharing a deal or land you are looking at in front of the group - we would be happy to analyze it for everybody.
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!