Learn how to:
• get security and audit reports for your Azure AD environment;
• monitor them over time to gain insights into usage patterns;
• be alerted and take automated actions in case of suspicious activities or security breach.
1. Azure Active Directory reports and monitoring
2. Archive, Stream and Analyze Azure AD activity logs
a. Archive Azure AD logs to an Azure storage account
b. Stream Azure Active Directory logs to an Azure event hub
c. Analyze Azure AD activity logs with Log Analytics
3. Exploring and Alerting using Azure Monitor and Azure AD Activity Logs in Log Analytics. Examples
Speaker : Dmitry Kulko
Premier Field Engineer with extensive experience skills works for Microsoft Corporation.
He has deep and strong knowledge in Microsoft Enterprise Security, Azure Identity and Active Directory. Dmitry combines engineering and technical coaching to bring it into a customer’s environments to empower organizations to achieve more.